Rental Policy and Conditions
Rentals and returns are by appointment only. You can reach our Rentals Coordinator, Larry Jeane, at (510) 888-0160 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our rental hours are generally from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
Rental policy & conditions
- All items are rented "as is" and must be returned in the same condition as rented.
- Items may not be altered in any way without the prior consent of the District.
- Items not returned by the due date will be assessed a late fee up to the full replacement value.
- Renter agrees to reimburse the District for the full replacement value of items returned in damaged condition.
- We cannot lend items "on approval." All items are subject to a rental fee once they have left our facilities.
- Loading or unloading of vehicles incurs a $25 charge for each service.
- We do not offer delivery or shipping services.
- Please call the theatre prior to your return to schedule and confirm a date and time.
Our rental fees are generally based on a minimum of a one-week period. For instance, an overnight rental or a weekend rental are billed as a one-week period.
Rental fees are due and payable in full at the time items are either picked up or returned. Please make all checks payable to "HARD - DMT Rentals." We also accept AmEx, Visa and MasterCard. Some items may require a security deposit in the full amount of the value of the item.